Love is . . . you? Nope (: Love is "US" No no -_- It's not United States it's "US" "You & I" (:

So the story begins . .

her name is SleepyHead and this is a story about her.

have you ever had this feeling . .
where your heart beat so fast . .
and you feel out of breath . . .
and your stomach felt funny? I have . . . when i first met you . . and eveytime we will meet each other . .

Ya know?
Love is . .
can't wait to see you . . I’d always countdown the days until I’d see you again!
Love is . . Courage . . I use to be afraid…
Love is . . Falling asleep while messaging you . . I use to always fall asleep while bbm chatting with you (:

If there was a nuclear bomb . . . I'd turn us into cockroaches . . very random way of me saying I want to be with you even if the sky falls down . . haha
I use to daydreaming about stupid things at work, at school …

Thinking of you gives me energy! (and wakes me up from day dreaming sometimes too)

Love is . . Selfless . . That's okay . . I'm full . . Eat mine

There are so many things to tell you . . can't wait to see you . . and when I finally see you ._. speechless
it was all well planned out in my head but why does my mind go blank and my mouth shut down in these critical moment!

Love is . . Patience . . I can wait for a loooong looong time…
Love is . . Impatience . . Love can sometimes make me strangely impatient too…

Since I couldn’t make or buy you breakfast, I will draw and send drawing of food to your phone in the morning . .

You make my life super colorful and feels like running on a rainbow (:

Ever since we met …. I’m so full of love…!

I love you th…t…thisssss much!

Love is . . strength . . Love gives you strength and makes you strong!
Love is . . sleeping well because of you . . Yep, I sleep with a BIG BIG smile
Love is . . sneaking out to see you :D . . Sometimes I’d be a ninja and sneak out late at night to see you . . Remember?

Even if you're not here with me . . I feel your love and presence with me always . .

Love is . . dreaming each other . . I’m dreaming of you, and you dreaming of me! . . I believe it

Sometimes . . I say the wrong things . . Better to stay quiet sometimes . .

Love is . . "Okay ... okay you win, you win!" . . Sometimes I get her upset . . T_T

Love is . . jumping into bed sometimes just to think of you . . yep, I dunno why . .

Love stuck me like lightning. 7 billion people in the world and we found each other . . oh yeah , and I have a lot of trouble expressing my feelings . .

Have you ever felt so down, that you just want to hide in a hole? I'll hide with you (:

I’m your superman! (At least I’ll try hehe)

Maybe being with you on a stormy day is cool . . .

I’m your #1 super fan!

Love is… being a master chef for you! ( Although I only mastered pasta T_T)

I was the biggest carnivore… until I met SleepyHead T_T…

Love is . . appreciation . . You're the best . .
Love is . . taking care of me when I'm sick . . Thanks for caring of me when I’m sick (:

I use to wait for your message to come… and more waiting… T_T

I can't stop falling in love with you . . every morning, and night . .

I make sure to have my phone right next to me so I don’t miss a call or message. Gives me a smile each time and a nice good sleep.

You are the greatest gift of all! (Other then God and my parents for giving me my life :D, without them I can't meet you either)

Love is . . sacrifice

Evertime you text me . .  I get all happy and feel like a little kid!

Love is . . bringing you everywhere . . i wanna to bring you everywhere I go . . :D

You give me warmth and brighten up my day!

Love is . . laughing happily together with you . . Laughing together with you is happiness without the need for words

Love is . . complicated . . Sometimes…I just don’t get it!
Love is . . overcoming obstacles together . .
Love is . . sunshine on rainy days . .

Ya know? You make my heart beat and feel alive!

Love is . . saving the last for you . . I can’t stop eating sometimes! I remember when you gived me your last orange :D
Love is . . not knowing what to do . . Sometimes when a hug doesn’t seem to help (T__T)
Love is . . two people rowing the same boat . . yeah . . teamwork :D
Love is . . sometimes it’s just so not fair T_T . . yeah not fair . .
Love is . . the best medicine . . you always make me feel better!
Love is . . being silly when I meet you . .
Love is . . it might be a long hard journey, but the treasure waiting for you at the end, is greatest treasure of all.
Love is . . not worrying about a thing when I'm with you . .

I never had much problem giving a speech or talking in public. But infront of you… words just somehow doesn’t come out.
When we were dating, I’d always not want to hang up… and this happens all the time. SleepyHead would get quite frustrated, but always forgives me and laugh about it after

True will love always wins, but once in a while there are other things that can give SleepyHead a sudden greatest burst of joy… :D

Sometimes when I start to miss you too much I turn on my whining mode until I get to see you!

Thanks to her for being there and picking me up when I was down…

Love is . . growing old with you (:
Love is . . puzzle finding its missing piece . . I remember when I was a kid and making a puzzle, the awesome feeling I had when I finally placed the final piece. It was like a magical moment, a wonderful feeling of joy and being complete.

Sometimes we let our pride get to us when deep inside we care for each other. Don’t wait and give the ones you love a big warm hug!

Know someone that’s down? Go give them a hug and let them know that everything will be ok

Love is . . No matter how you change . . SleepyHead can change into different form from time to time!

Sometimes when you love and know a person well enough, you can sometimes read their mind! But Sometimes the accuracy is a bit off… Why is life so hard sometimes T_T

Love is . .  putting you 1st no matter what! You’ll always be my priority (:
Love is . . Love takes time, and norishment, and most importantly, combine effort from each other.
Love is . . Love is never boring when I’m with you…

I remember reading a quote that I really liked…
“It takes both rain and sunshine to make a rainbow”

Sometimes I can stand there looking at you while you have no clue what’s wrong with me :D

It’s funny how the same action can feel SO different just having you by my side…

During the days when we’re both busy working late night, staying up late with you was always fun!

Love is . . a battle where both people must be strong and fight together to overcome all obstacles

Sometimes it’s just as simple as seeing you smile.

Love is . . like mosquito -_- . . can't see it, but know where it is . . you try hard to find it . . but still can't . . and when you less expect it . . it finds you

I used to think I was unlucky . . until I met you :D

Love is . . memories . . Sometimes the most magical and wonderful thing about love, are the countless beautiful memories that are left in our hearts forever.
Those in love, start creating future memories now!
For those that’re single, look past the pain and treasure the beautiful memories.

Sometimes I can sleep through the loudest alarm ringing, but the little tiny quiet phone vibrating can wake me up instantly!{A text from SleepyHead (:}

Love is . . pure . . but it can bites sometime . .

Sometimes she’s scary when angry… O_O

Love is . . following your heart . . Follow your heart and have the courage to adventure to where-ever it leads you to!

Love has no laws . .

A little late to the party but when I’m with you, every day is Valentine’s day!

Sometimes hate can make even Love do bad stupid things….
If you’re having a hard time with your love ones, know that it’s just Hate being a brat again!

Love is . . never giving up on you . .
Love is . . the 1st person you think of in times of need

And the last . .

"Love is . . Action" ~SleepyHead . . .

Ahhh it's mid night already . . *yawn* . . time for a nice dream . . buh-bye (:




`This story will never meet the end`
Dunno what's going on now . . just don't lose your hope . . . Amen (:

6 komentar

Behhh jatuh cinta ama yang di background layar lo yaa . .?? Dalem amat kata2nya . .
Jangan dalem2 takut ntar malah kependem looo . .

Reply

Ini lagi diatas banget bro wkwkwk . . biar entar kalau jatuh langsung kerasa wkwkwk

Reply

Nice pos om :)
Kunbal ke kuhaku19.blogspot.com

Reply

wahhh promosi nih . . wlkwkwk

Reply

Blognya udah ane follow atas nama SimBalisme no 6 follback ya
Fanspagenya udah ane like atas nama Aditya Manung like back ya thx
http://simbalisme.blogspot.com

Reply

Wahhh promosi juga wkwkwkw . . iya gan gampang

Reply

Post a Comment

Mari tinggalkan jejak gan ^_^!